The Fireplace RoomQuery about conference room
Area: 81 m2
The Fireplace Room - a spacious, air-conditioned conference hall for approximately 70 persons. Right in the corner there is a cozy fireplace, together with historical sketches which present the Wroclaw history, creating at the same time also a unique atmosphere. This room is a part of the room team linked by a common lobby, which allows to organize numerous integrated meetings.
The representative lounge with antique elements serves as a perfect background for coffee breaks, cafeterias, corporate presentation and exhibitions. In the summer you can enjoy fresh air by going out from the lobby to the terrace where you find plenty of tables and sunshades.
Classy! Why? Check it out:
private presentations, events, training, workshops, business meetings, interviews, and castings.
Standard conference equipment:
- high speed wired and wireless internet access ( 100 Mb/s)
- screen, laser pointer
- multimedia projector
- remote control
- TV, DVD player, stereo display (MP3)
- overhead projector, flipchart
- docking station for iPhones and iPads (available on request)
- notebooks and pencils for participants (available on request)
Technical equipment additionally paid:
- laptop (200 PLN/day)
- booths for simultaneous interpreting (price depends on your order)
- professional sound and lighting system (price depends on your order)