OF USING THE UNDERGROUND CAR PARK
AT THE ART HOTEL Sp. z o.o. IN WROCŁAW
(version 3.0 of 06/06/2022)
Organisation of the underground car park - garage
- The underground car park, hereinafter referred to as the Garage, is owned and managed by the Art Hotel Sp. z o.o. having its seat in Wrocław, ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110, Wrocław, Poland, hereinafter referred to as the Art Hotel.
- The person using the Garage is hereinafter referred to as the User or the Rentee.
- The Garage comprises 32 parking spaces.
- The Garage is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- The pictograms and information boards placed in and around the Garage constitute an integral part of these Regulations. The Garage Users are obliged to strictly observe the information on the pictograms and information boards.
- The Garage is subject to video surveillance.
- By entering the Garage, the Vehicle User accepts these Regulations.
Conditions for using the Garage
- The provisions of these Regulations are to be observed on the premises of the Garage.
- The User is obliged to comply with the traffic signs and other conditions for the use of the Garage to be found in the Garage as well as any other conditions made available to the User in connection with concluding the parking space rental contract.
- Renting a parking space in the Garage is based on the possibility of using the space on an hourly or daily basis, i.e. from 3:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
- The rental contract is concluded upon entry to the Garage. A proof of the contract is a parking ticket issued by the Garage Staff.
- The parking space rental fee is charged in proportion to the time of parking duration in accordance with the displayed price list for each occupied parking space (“Price List”).
- The payment for parking is to be made before leaving the Garage, at the reception of the Art Hotel.
- The Art Hotel checks and makes sure the Guest paid the parking fee in the required amount before leaving Garage. If not, the Art Hotels suspends the leaving process.
- The Art Hotel recognises a person in possession of a valid and paid parking ticket as authorised to enter and leave the Garage with the vehicle being driven.
- Entering and leaving the Garage is only possible in the presence and with the consent of the Art Hotel staff.
- Vehicles may only be parked in designated parking spaces indicated by an Art Hotel employee, excluding the spaces reserved and visibly marked as reserved. If the User parks their vehicle in a space which was not designated to them by an Art Hotel employee, the Art Hotel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the risk and expense of the User or to charge an additional fee.
- The Art Hotel is entitled to remove the vehicle if there is an urgent and justified danger. It shall not be liable to the Rentee of the parking space for any damage caused by such a removal.
- Violating the Garage Regulations shall be subject to a fine amounting to PLN 500. Furthermore, it will result in blocking the vehicle until the fee due is paid.
- Should the User have abandoned their vehicle in the Garage or have parked it in a dangerous way, the Art Hotel reserves the right to remove such a vehicle at the risk and expense of the User. The Art Hotel bears no liability for any damage caused to the vehicle due to it being removed in the aforementioned circumstances.
- The maximum speed in the Garage is 5 km/h.
- Vehicles with gas installation, carrying flammable, corrosive or explosive materials as well as vehicles higher than 1.9 m are prohibited from entering the Garage. In the Garage, there may be ceiling depressions, which are properly marked, however.
- Moreover, in the Garage, it is forbidden to:
- smoke tobacco and use open fire;
- drink alcohol;
- tank up vehicles and change fluids, coolants, fuel or oil;
- leave the vehicle with the engine running and/or unsecured against self-movement;
- park vehicles with leaking systems and/other parts;
- for unauthorised persons, to stay in the Garage;
- stay longer than it is required to put the vehicle in the Garage or take it out of the Garage;
- leave pets unattended inside the car;
- repair, clean and vacuum the vehicle;
- store fuels, flammable substances and empty fuel containers;
- contaminate the Garage.
Liability of the Art Hotel
- The Art Hotel shall not be liable for any damage to, destruction or loss of a vehicle caused on the Garage premises through the fault of the User, third parties or force majeure.
- The Art Hotel shall not be liable in particular for:
- belongings and pets left inside the vehicle;
- theft of the vehicle from the parking space;
- any sudden and unforeseen events arising independently of the will of the Art Hotel;
- bumps and collisions;
- damage caused by third parties;
because the Art Hotel only provides a parking space to the User and does not offer any security service for the vehicle and the property inside the vehicle (the car park is not attended).
- The Art Hotel is liable for any damage caused through the sole fault of the Art Hotel employees. The User is obliged to immediately notify the Art Hotel about the damage occurred and the circumstances of the damage. Any claims in this respect shall only be considered if discovered before leaving the Garage.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle on the premises of the Garage is removed within the confines of the mandatory third party liability insurance of the damage culprit.
Liability of the User
- The User is liable for any damage to third parties on the premises managed by the Art Hotel caused by themselves, their employees, contractors or companions. Moreover, the User is also liable for contaminating the Garage. The User is obliged to immediately notify the Art Hotel receptionist about the incident occurred and submit a written declaration before leaving the Garage.
- The User is obliged to secure their vehicle against unauthorised access and apply the security systems installed in their vehicle.
- The User is obliged not to leave any pets or any things which are not elements of the factory equipment of their car inside the vehicle.
Complaints and requests
Any complaints and requests related to using the Garage are to be submitted in writing to the following address: Art Hotel Sp. z o.o., ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.