v7 from 12.07.2021.
For the sake of all the persons staying on the hotel premises, we are hereby launching a series of prophylactic measures which are supposed to minimize the risk of COVID-19. Not only have we introduced those procedures which are imposed on us by the law, but also our very own ones so that no threat to your safety and comfort could ever appear.
Some services and functions of our hotel have been changed until further notice. What is more, we have been constantly monitoring the recommendations and guidelines concerning safety and hygiene issued by public health authorities. Should new instructions appear, we will update our procedures at once.
Please make yourself acquainted with the rules given below. In case of any questions or doubts, we are most eager to help you so that your stay is both enjoyable and stress-free. You can call us: +48 661 120 300 or e-mail us if you wish: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and recommendations:
- Please pay attention to the way you feel. Any symptoms of disease (nagging cough, weakness, breathing difficulties) exclude being checked-in to the hotel and dining at the restaurant. In such case, you shall be requested to contact the nearest isolation ward and consult a doctor, using your own transport. You can also call 999 or 112.
- You may be required to let us check your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. If need be, we shall ask you how you feel.
- Card payments are preferable.
- Non-resident Guests may not use the accommodation services.
- The hotel restaurant is open every day. The current opening hours of the restaurant and the rules for the provision of restaurant services are available at the reception.
- Breakfasts are served as sets or buffet from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
- The night room service is not available.
- Newspapers and magazines are no longer provided in the common spaces of our hotel.
- In the common spaces, the Guests are obliged to wear face masks. You can purchase them at the reception.
- Once having entered the hotel and throughout the common spaces please disinfect your hands.
- All the events organized at the hotel are governed by respective safety regulations.
- Please wash your hands frequently, using soap and water. Follow the instructions which you shall find in the toilet rooms.
- Before entering the restaurant, fitness room, conference halls and lifts, remember to disinfect your hands first.
- All throughout the common spaces, there are disinfectant liquids provided.
- Please observe the social distancing rule. Avoid direct contacts, stay at least 2 meters away from other people.
- All the flat and high-touch surfaces (including devices) in the hotel rooms are cleaned with detergents and special disinfectant liquids.
- On request, your room can be disinfected with UVC lamps or ozonized.
- Room cleaning during your stay is only performed on your request and in your absence.
- If you wish, we can provide you with our hotel accessories: needle-case and clothes brush.
- All the accessories are disinfected after each use.
- Most of the printed materials, e.g. brochures and magazines, have been removed from the hotel rooms.
UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE ROOMS AND RECEPTION
- To maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanness possible, all the universally available rooms, toilets, halls and corridors are now cleaned and disinfected even more frequently than before.
- All throughout the common spaces, disinfectant liquids and gloves are provided.
- The universally available toilets have been equipped with instructions on how to wash your hands as well as how to put on and take off masks and gloves.
- Accessories, e.g. room cards, ballpoint pens, credit card terminals etc., are disinfected after each use.
- Our conference halls are aired, whereas chairs and table tops are disinfected after every meeting.
- The conference equipment (projector, laptop, remote controls etc.) as well as all the high-touch surfaces (door handles, light switches, air-conditioning control panels etc.) are regularly disinfected.
- In the conference zone, there is a disinfectant liquid dispenser provided.
- There is the recommended distance kept between the chairs. Only a limited number of people may use given rooms at the same time.
- On request, notebooks and disinfected ballpoint pens/pencils can be provided.
- The restaurant halls are aired as often as possible.
- The dining tables are away from each other in accordance with applicable guidelines.
- All the tables and accessories are disinfected after each use.
- The staff will show you to your table and lay it directly before your meal.
- Only families or persons being members of the same household may sit at the table together. Otherwise, the number of people seated at the table should be reduced by 20%.
- Self-service spaces can be organized with staff.
- Dishes to go are packed in paper bags. No-contact deliveries and payments are available.
- Wearing face covering is obligatory until you are seated at the table.