UNDERGROUND CAR PARK - GARAGE
At ART HOTEL Sp. z o. o in WROCŁAW
- The owner and manager of the underground car park, hereinafter referred to as the "Garage" is the Art Hotel Sp. z o. o. with its legal seat in Wrocław, 50-110, ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, hereinafter referred to as the "Art Hotel".
- The person using the parking services is hereinafter referred to as the "User".
- The Garage has 32 parking spaces.
- The Garage is a closed and guarded parking place for vehicles open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The pictogram and information plates placed in and around the Garage form an integral part of the Regulations. Garage users are obliged to strictly adhere to the information placed on the pictogram and information plates.
- The Garage is under video surveillance.
- By entering the Garage area, the User agrees to the conditions set out in these Regulations.
- On the premises of the Garage, the provisions of the Highway Code are in force.
- The User is obliged to respect road signs and other conditions of the Garage use.
- Parking spaces are rented in the hourly system or in the hotel day system, i.e. between 3:00 pm and 12:00 pm.
- The rental agreement is concluded upon entering the Garage. The proof for the contract is a parking ticket issued by the Garage service.
- The fee for renting a parking space is calculated in proportion to the time of parking in accordance with the displayed price list for each occupied parking space ("Price List").
- The parking fee is paid before leaving the Garage at the Art Hotel reception.
- Before the User leaves the Garage, the Art Hotel verifies whether the parking fee has been settled, and in the event of its non-settlement, stops the process of departure.
- The Art Hotel recognizes a person who has a used and paid parking ticket for the person authorized to use the vehicle in question as well as to drive it into and out of the Garage.
- It is forbidden to enter the Garage premises by cars with gas installations, carrying flammable, corrosive, explosive materials and cars with dimensions above 1.9 m.
- Entry to the Garage and departure is possible only in the presence of the Art Hotel employees and with their consent.
- Vehicles are allowed to be placed only in designated parking spaces indicated by an Art Hotel employee, with the exception of places reserved and marked as reserved in a visible manner. If the User fails to comply with this provision, the Art Hotel is entitled to tow the vehicle at the expense and risk of the User, or to charge an additional fee if two parking spaces are occupied.
- The Art Hotel is authorized to remove the vehicle in the event of a sudden and justified threat.
- Failing to comply with the Garage regulations is subject to an ordinal fee in the amount of 500 PLN and blocking the vehicle until the fee is paid.
- Should these regulations be violated or should the vehicle in question be abandoned, the Art Hotel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the expense and risk of the User.
- The Garage has a maximum speed of 5 km/h.
- Only vehicles with the maximum height of 1.9 m can enter the Garage. There may be local lowered ceiling points in the Garage which are marked accordingly.
- The following are not allowed in the Garage:
1) smoking tobacco and use of open fire;
2) drinking alcohol;
3) refuelling vehicles and replacing liquids, antifreeze solutions, fuel or oil;
4) leaving the car with the engine running and / or unprotected against self-moving;
5) parking vehicles with leaky installations and / or parts;
6) staying unauthorised;
7) staying in the Garage longer than it is necessary to park or drive the car out of the Garage;
8) leaving unattended animals in the car;
9) repairing, washing, vacuuming the car;
10) storing fuels, flammable substances and empty containers of fuel;
11) polluting the Garage.
- Vehicles posing a threat can be towed away at the expense and risk of the User.
- The Art Hotel is not liable for any damage, destruction and loss of the vehicle, arising in the Garage due to the fault of the User, third parties or force majeure.
- The Art Hotel is not liable in particular for:
- things left inside the vehicle;
- theft of the vehicle from the parking space;
- for all sudden and unforeseen events arising regardless of the Art Hotel’s will;
- bumps and collisions;
- damages caused by third parties;
- The Art Hotel is liable for all the proven damages caused by its employees. The User is obliged to immediately inform about the damage, but not later than before leaving the Garage. All the claims in this respect will be considered only if they have been found before leaving the Garage.
- All the damages incurred in the Garage are eliminated under the obligatory third party liability insurance of the damage perpetrator.
- The User is liable for any damage caused to third parties in the area managed by the Art Hotel by themselves, their employees, contractors or their accompanying persons. In addition, they are answerable for culpably polluting the Garage area. The User is obliged to immediately inform the reception staff of the Art Hotel about the given event and submit the "Statement" in writing, however, not later than before leaving the Garage.
- The User is obliged to secure the vehicle against unauthorised access to its interior as well as to use the security systems installed in their car.
- The User is obliged not to leave such objects in the car which are not its standard production equipment.
Complaints and applications
- Complaints and applications related to the use of the Garage should be submitted in writing to the following address: Art Hotel Sp. z o. o, ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland.
- All the complaints should be reported in writing at the Reception Desk of the Art Hotel in terms and manner required by the relevant legal regulations, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.