- using our products and services,
- visiting our websites and profiles on social media.
- In order to provide safety for the data entrusted, the Art Hotel operates based on internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the scope of protecting personal data, and especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). The Art Hotel uses only and exclusively such data which is necessary to fulfil each of the goals, for which the data is processed.
- The Art Hotel takes special care in order to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensures that the personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed further against these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in reference to the purposes for which the data is processed;
- stored in such a form which enables identifying the data subjects, yet no longer than it is necessary to fulfil the goal in question.
II. Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data, therefore, the decision-making body in the scope of your personal data processing shall be the Art Hotel Sp. z o.o., ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: PL 0000090062, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 8971046888, REGON (National Business Registry Number): PL 930782333.
III. Contact data
In all the matters related to the personal data processing, you may contact the Administrator either per e-mail: email@example.com or per mail: Art Hotel Sp. z o.o., ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland.
IV. Source of the personal data
We have received your personal data either from you directly or from any other persons/bodies authorised by you to do so in connection with our activities. The data has also been gathered automatically, for instance through the cookie files.
V. Purposes and basis of the personal data
Your personal data shall be processed by the Art Hotel for the following purposes:
1. Marketing of our own services, sending electronic newsletters, saving data in the cookie files, organising contests and promotional actions in which you can take part – based on a separate content of the data subject (Article 6 passage 1 letter a of the GDPR).
2. Taking actions before concluding the contact, on request of the data subject or executing the contract for providing services by the Art Hotel with the data subject as one of the Parties (Article 6 passage 1 letter b of the GDPR).
3. Fulfilling the legally binding obligation of the Art Hotel (among others tax, archiving obligations or considering claims) – based on Article 6 passage 1 letter c of the GDPR.
4. Protecting the vital interests of the data subject (among others: processing the data of the accompanying persons, including children staying at the hotel) – based on Article 6 passage 1 letter d of the GDPR.
5. Fulfilling the legitimate interests of the Art Hotel (among others: pursuing or securing claims, providing safety and protection of people and property as well as running direct marketing campaigns other than the one based on the consent given, e.g. discount cards, loyalty programmes, sending gifts or cards on festive occasions) - based on Article 6 passage 1 letter f of the GDPR.
6. Giving your personal data is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the personal data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. In case of concluding civil law contracts, giving your personal data is required. If for any reason you do not give us your personal data, we may refuse to conclude a contract with you.
VI. Categories of data processing
We process the following personal data:
1. In the scope of the actions taken before concluding the contract as well as concluding and fulfilling the service provision contract:
- forename and surname,
- address of residence,
- document number,
- personal identity number,
- birth date,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- vehicle registration plate number.
- data concerning the ordered services and personal data included in the correspondence,
- information on the stay and the type of the ordered services,
- other necessary data, e.g. needed to return the items left behind.
2. In the scope of marketing actions:
- forename and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- nickname on social media.
3. In the scope of automatic information gathering:
- information about the device,
- cookie files,
- IP addresses,
- information about the Internet browser,
- other information about the Users and their behaviour.
Your persona data may be processed automatically (which includes profiling), but it will not have any legal effect or significantly affect you in a similar way. The automatic profiling may serve defining your personal characteristics or needs. In order to deliver contents answering your needs, we use the Facebook pixel code which allows us to manage the Facebook adds and carry out remarketing activities. As far as the newsletter statistics are concerned, we track your e-mail opening history so that we can send possibly most useful information later on. The data processed for the purpose of concluding a contract is not subject to profiling. The entities which receive your personal data upon entering the Administrator’s websites, may use this data to disclose similar content to you, depending on your prior activities on the Internet (profiling). They rely on the websites which you have visited thus far, which applies in particular to the services provided by Google and Facebook.
VIII. Transferring personal data to third countries
We hereby inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third countries and international organisations, subject to point IX.1i.
IX. Recipients of personal data
1. We can disclose your personal data to the following companies providing services for us:
- hosting and IT services
- legal and insurance services
- courier and post services
- managing database for newsletters and sending newsletters
- running the booking module on our website
- marketing actions for the Art Hotel
- authorities and public services on the basis of appropriate law provisions to claim personal data, provided they have appropriate legal grounds to request personal data
- fulfilling tasks related to the cooperation with the Art Hotel,
- owners of the websites/search engines of Google, YouTube, Facebook and other services whose plugins may be found on the Art Hotel websites and social networks.
2. Your personal data shall not be sold or rented to other subjects.
X. Data processing period
1. In case of concluding contracts for providing services, the personal data shall be stored for the duration of the contract and after it has expired, for the time period necessary for:
- securing or pursuing possible claims, yet no longer than for the limitation period of claims in accordance with the provisions of the civil code;
- fulfilling legal obligations, including tax and accounting obligations, under the provisions of law being currently in force, this is a 5-year period calculated from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose;
- fulfilling statistical and archival purposes;
- no longer than for 6 years of the contract completion date.
2. In other cases, your personal data shall be processed until you withdraw your consent, raise objection to its processing or until it is no longer necessary to fulfil the processing purpose. And afterwards, until the limitation period for claims expires.
XI. Rights regarding the data processing
The rights of data subjects.
You have the right to:
- access your data, receive a copy of your data as well as information about the processing of your personal data,
- rectify (correct and complete) your data,
- restrict the processing of your data,
- erase your data,
- raise objection to the data processing,
- transfer your data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the personal data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
2. Submitting demands to exercise rights
The request for exercising the above mentioned rights can be submitted in writing to the addresses given in the Contact Data section. The request should indicate precisely:
- the right which the person submitting the demand wishes to exercise,
- the purpose of processing which the demand concerns,
- the processing processes and the scope of data.
Should the identification turn out to be impossible, the Administrator may ask the requesting person for additional information. A reply to the request should be given within 30 days in the same form as the application itself. If extending this time period is necessary, the Administrator shall notify the requesting person about this fact.
3. The data processed by the Art Hotel within the scope of the video surveillance, not allowing to identify a natural person.
We would like to inform you that on the basis of the video surveillance image only, Art Hotel Sp. z o.o. is not able to identify a natural person. Thus, under Article 11 of the GDPR, there is a processing taking place which does not require identification. Furthermore, in connection with the provision of Article 11 of the GDPR – Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of the GDPR do not apply – a person who has not been identified does not have the right to: access their video surveillance data and to be informed amongst others on the categories of the data and purposes of processing the data, or to receive a copy of the data; rectify incorrect data, make incomplete data complete; the right to be forgotten, i.e. to remove the data which is processed groundlessly or against the law; to restrict the processing of their personal data, i.e. to stop the data operations or not to erase the data, as requested; to be notified about having their personal data erased or rectified or about having the processing of their personal data restricted; to request having their personal data sent directly to another Administrator, provided that it is technically possible.
At the same time, we wish to inform you that you shall be granted the right to access, rectify, erase, transfer your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data. However, the Administrator must be provided with additional information allowing to identify the unidentified natural person.
The natural person which could not have been identified on the basis of the Administrator’s video surveillance image, may raise an objection to the processing of their personal data (provided that they deliver additional data allowing to identify the aforementioned natural person). Such a person has also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
1. When the User visits the website of the Art Hotel for the first time, they are informed about using the cookie files there. Staying on the website means accepting the regular cookies applied on the website. Not changing the settings of your browser is equivalent to giving your consent to the cookie use.
2. Installing the cookie files is necessary in order to provide services available in our Internet service in a correct and proper manner. The cookie files contain information necessary for the correct functioning of the website, especially these requiring authorisation. The User may change the settings of their browser at any time so that the cookie files are accepted or disabled or so that the User is informed about not placing these files on their computer.
3. The Internet service uses the following cookie types:
a) session cookies – remain in the browser until the User closes the browser or logs out of the website to which the cookie files refer,
b) persistent cookies – remain in the browser until they are removed by the User or for the time period defined in advance in the cookie file parameters.
4. Third party cookies:
5. You can change your cookie setting yourself and at any time by specifying the conditions of storing and applying cookies. Changes to the settings can be introduced through the settings of your Internet browser or your mobile device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookies can be found in the setting of your Internet browser.
XIII. Collecting data of persons under 18 years of age (children)
We neither collect or solicit any personal data of persons under 18 years of age nor knowingly allow such persons to make bookings at our hotel. If we find out that we have acquired personal data of a minor without the consent of their parent or legal guardian, we shall delete the data immediately. Should you believe that we have or may have personal data on or from a person under the age of 18 years, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
XV. Links to other websites
In the service, there may be links to other websites available which act independently from the service and which are by no means supervised by the Art Hotel. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend you read with greatest care.
XVI. Contact with us
You can also contact us by post:
ART HOTEL Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20
50-110 Wrocław, Poland
tel. +48 71 78 77 100