The Administrator of your personal data, therefore, the deciding body in the scope of your personal data processing shall be the Art Hotel Sp. z o.o., ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland, entered on 14 February 2002 into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division, under No. 0000090062.
In all the matters related to the personal data processing, you may contact the Administrator either per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or per post: Art Hotel Sp. z o.o., ul. Kiełbaśnicza 20, 50-110 Wrocław, Poland.
Source of the personal data
We have received your personal data either from you directly or from any other persons/bodies authorised by you to do so in connection with the business run by us. The data has also been gathered automatically, for instance through the cookie files.
Purposes and basis of the personal data
Your personal data shall be transferred by the Art Hotel for the following purposes:
1. Marketing of our own services, sending electronic newsletters, saving data in the cookie files, organising contests and promotional actions in which you could take part – based on a separately given content of the data subject (Article 6 passage 1 letter a of the GDPR).
2. Taking actions before concluding the contact, on request of the data subject or executing the contract for providing services by the Art Hotel with the data subject as one of the Parties (Article 6 passage 1 letter b of the GDPR).
3. Fulfilling the legal obligation binding the Art Hotel (among others tax, archiving obligations or considering claims) – based on Article 6 passage 1 letter c of the GDPR.
4. Protecting the vital interests of the data subject (among others: processing the data of the accompanying persons, including children staying at the hotel) – based on Article 6 passage 1 letter d of the GDPR.
5. Fulfilling the legitimate interests of the Art Hotel (among others: pursuing or securing claims, providing safety and protection of people and possessions as well as running other direct marketing campaigns than the one based on the consent given, e.g. discount cards, loyalty programmes, sending gifts or cards on festive occasions) - based on Article 6 passage 1 letter f of the GDPR.
6. Giving your personal data is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the personal data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. In case of concluding civil law contracts, giving your personal data is required. If for any reason you do not give us your personal data, we may refuse to conclude a contract with you.
Categories of data processing
We process the following personal data:
1. In the scope of actions taken before concluding the contract as well as concluding and fulfilling the service provision contract:
- forename and surname,
- address of residence,
- document number,
- personal identity number,
- birth date,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- vehicle registration plate number.
2. In the scope of marketing actions:
- forename and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- nickname in the social media.
3. In the scope of automatic information gathering:
- information about the device,
- cookie files,
- IP addresses,
- information about the Internet browser,
- other information about the Users and their behaviour.
Your data may be processed in an automated way (including the profiling form), yet it shall not cause any legal effect or affect your situation in a similar way. The automated processing may be done in order to asses and define the personal characteristics or needs of the Users. In the scope of providing you with tailor-made ads in various services, we use the Facebook pixel code which allows us to manage the ads on Facebook and run remarketing campaigns. In the scope of newsletter statistics, we follow the history of your opening the e-mails in order to provide you with the most suitable information later on. The data processed for the purpose of concluding contracts is not subject to profiling.
Transferring your personal data to third countries
We hereby inform you that we do not hand your personal data over to third countries or international organisations.
Recipients of personal data
1. We may transfer your data to the following bodies providing services for us:
- hosting and IT services
- legal and insurance services
- courier and post services
- managing contact case for newsletters and sending newsletters
- running the booking module on our website
- marketing actions for the Art Hotel
- authorities and public services on the basis of appropriate law provisions to claim personal data, provided they have appropriate legal grounds to request personal data
- fulfilling tasks related to the cooperation with the Art Hotel.
2. Your personal data shall not be sold or rented to other subjects.
Data processing period
1. In the event of service provision contracts, the personal data shall be kept until the expiration of the contract period and afterwards as long as it is needed to:
- secure or pursue possible claims,
- fulfil legal obligations, including tax and accounting obligations,
- complete statistic and archiving purposes, however,
- no longer than for 6 years after having terminated the contract.
2. In other cases, your personal data shall be processed until you withdraw your consent, raise objection to its processing or until it is no longer necessary to fulfil the goal. And afterwards, until the limitation period for claims expires.
Rights related to personal data processing
The rights of data subjects.
You have the right to:
- access your data, receive a copy of your data as well as information about processing of your personal data,
- rectify (correct and complete) your data,
- restrict the processing of your data,
- remove your data,
- raise objection against data processing,
- transfer your data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the personal data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
Reporting requests related to implementation of rights.
An application concerning the implementation of the above mentioned rights can be submitted in writing and sent to the address given in the Contact Data section. The application should precise:
- the right which the person submitting the application wishes to implement, purposes of the data processing to which the application refers and the purpose of the processing processes.
Should the identification turn out to be impossible, the Administrator may ask the requesting person for additional information. A reply to the request should be given within 30 days in the same form as the application itself. If extending this time period is necessary, the Administrator shall notify the requesting person about this fact.
1. When the User visits the website of the Art Hotel for the first time, they are informed about using the cookie files there. Staying on the website means accepting the regular cookies applied on the website. Not changing the settings of your browser is equivalent to giving your consent to the cookie use.
2. Installing the cookie files is necessary in order to provide services available in our Internet service in a correct and proper manner. The cookie files contain information necessary for the correct functioning of the website, especially these requiring authorization. The User may change the settings of their browser at any time so that the cookie files are accepted or disabled or so that the User is informed about not placing these files on their computer.
3. Within the services, there are the following cookie types used:
a) Session cookies – remain in the browser until the User closes the browser or logs out of the website to which the cookie files refer,
b) Persistent cookies – remain in the browser until they are removed by the User or for the time period defined in advance in the cookie file parameters.
4. External cookies:
References to other websites
In the service, there may be links to other websites available which act independently from the service and which are by no means supervised by the Art Hotel. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations with which we would recommend making yourself acquainted with greatest care.
- using our products and services,
- visiting our websites and profiles on social media.
In order to provide safety for the data entrusted, the Art Hotel operates based on internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the scope of protecting personal data, and especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). The Art Hotel uses only and exclusively such data which is necessary to fulfil each of the goals, for which the data is processed. The Art Hotel takes special care in order to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensures that the personal data is:
processed in accordance with the law;
collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not processed further against these purposes;
factually correct and adequate in reference to the purposes for which the data is processed;
stored in such a form which enables identifying the data subjects, yet no longer than it is necessary to fulfil the goal in question.